Our School Newsletter is uploaded at the beginning of each half-term to our website in PDF format.
Our newsletters are full of useful information about what’s going on in school and includes useful dates for your diary. If you require further information about any of the items shown please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
2020-21: Newsletters and Ongoing COVID-19 support information
- Update – 2.10.20
- Update – 18.9.20
- Update – 11.9.20
- Symptoms/Isolation infographic/flowchart – 11.9.20
- COVID-19 – Easy to read reminders
- Welcome newsletter 3.9.20
- Parentpay mobile request
- End of term_Jul 20.docx
- Letter_Parents_return to school arrangements for Sept 20
Schools were closed due to Coronavirus from mid-March to mid-June 2020 – the documents in this section were sent out during the closure period.
- Urgent – ParentPay accounts
- End of term newsletter – Jul 20
- Letter to Parents – FULL return to school  SEPT_13.7.20
- Letter_Parents – NOT returning to school (July)
- Letter_Parents – return to school_ 24.6.20
- Letter to Parents – return to school _10.6.20 – N/R/Y1/Y6
- Home school agreement COVID-19
- Letter to Parents – return to school_[2 – delayed]_27.5.20
- Letter to parents – return to school _18.5.20
- Letter to parents [Ofsted]_7.5.20
- Letter_online learning links_20.4.20
- Letter – update – 3.4.20
- Online learning links – 26.3.20
- Work pack letter – 20.3.20
You can view our archived newsletters on our website.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.