Mrs Medcalf, in our School Office, will be happy to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
School starts at 8.55am and ends at 3.00pm.
Children should not arrive at School before 8.45am, unless they are attending the Breakfast Club (run by Hazel Dene Childcare Ltd.) which begins at 8.00am. On a morning the pupil entrance door is opened at 8.45am and children come into school, sort out their coats and bags and go straight into their classrooms. All children, even the youngest, are encouraged to do this independently. Any children arriving late should be brought to the main reception entrance and be signed in by an adult.
- KS1 playtime is at 10.15 until 10.30a.m. Free fruit is available as part of the Government’s Healthy Eating plan.
- KS2 break is 10.40 to 10.55a.m.
Lunch is :
- 12.00 – 1.00pm (Key Stage 1)
- 12.25 – 1.15pm (Key Stage 2)
Lunch is organised into two sessions to avoid long queues.
- KS1 playtime is 2.20 until 2.30p.m.
- KS2 have no afternoon break.
Menus – from Taylor Shaw
We will try to make sure up to date menus are available on our website. If these do not appear below, copies can be collected from the school office.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.