Mrs Medcalf, in our School Office, will be happy to help you.
Our School Day
For information on how our school may operate differently within Coronavirus guidelines, click here.
School starts at 8.55am and ends at 3.00pm.
From Autumn 2021, breakfast club and after-school care will return to normal. Bookings can be made through Hazel Dene Childcare.
Children should not arrive at School before 8.45am, unless they are attending the Breakfast Club (run by Hazel Dene Childcare Ltd.) which begins at 8.00am. On a morning the pupil entrance door is opened at 8.45am and children come into school, sort out their coats and bags and go straight into their classrooms. All children, even the youngest, are encouraged to do this independently. Any children arriving late should be brought to the main reception entrance and be signed in by an adult.
- KS1 playtime is at 10.15 until 10.30a.m. Free fruit is available as part of the Government’s Healthy Eating plan.
- KS2 break is between 10.30 and 11.00, determined by the class teacher.
Lunch is :
- 12.00 – 1.00pm (Key Stage 1)
- 12.25 – 1.15pm (Key Stage 2)
Lunch is organised into two sessions to avoid long queues.
- KS1 playtime is 2.20 until 2.30p.m.
- KS2 have no afternoon break.
Menus – from Taylor Shaw
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.